Turning possibilities into realities
Your experience is as important to us as the remodel; from construction to completion we strive to make every step an enjoyable and easy one. Builds and remodels can be chaotic – we are your calmness. Our unique 5-step process ensures your project is expertly completed within your budget and timeline. If you want particular remodeling done to your home that we are not able to do due to time restraints, budget, etc. you can look into related businesses like https://www.sidingatlanta.com/ to see how they can assist with exterior needs. This is your home and you decide what you would like to do from your specifications.
Establishing a comfortable, trusting relationship is essential to providing you with the best experience and best completed space. Our partnership begins at your home; together we talk about your vision and scope:
- What do you want to remodel?
- What are your priorities?
- What is the budget?
Your vision takes shape. For a small fee, we develop loose sketches and preliminary plans delivering a variety of options for your space based on your input. You’ll gain information and insight to help guide your decision.
- Presentation of plans and sketches
- Variety of solutions within your budget
- Together, develop a plan for project direction
Based on your selections, we finalize plans for your space. You are an integral part of the process at this point, selecting building materials and visiting the show rooms of our preferred vendors.
- Detailed plan delivery
- Selection of products and finishes
- Plans, scope, timeline and cost are finalized
Your project is underway, and by now you’re receiving frequent updates from us on progress. You will have a clear understanding of what you’re getting, what it will cost and how long it will take. At no point do we lose sight of the fact that it is your home.
- Smooth – and fun – construction experience
- Regular, clear communication
- Absolutely no surprises
Your vision of the perfect space is realized. Construction is complete and the process was care-free. Let the ‘oohs’ and ‘aahs’ begin. When the project is completed, we hope our relationship continues for years to come.
- Rest, relaxation and enjoyment
- You’re protected by a three-year warranty
- The work is backed by 37 years of experience and expertise