We work with the best of the best. If you are a skilled professional who values quality, honesty, and excellent communication and are looking to partner with a like-minded firm, we are always willing to discuss opportunities. To be considered, you and your firm must possess a flawless record and a history of working directly with homeowners in their homes. Feel free to contact us at our office if you are interested in becoming a partner with Carmel Builders.
We partner with unique designers and architects throughout the Greater Milwaukee Area. If you are a design professional with a project that can use the skills that we bring, or would like to be considered for future design opportunities at Carmel Builders, please do contact us.
Sales and Design Coordinator
We are looking to expand our team. This position is the perfect opportunity for someone with an enthusiasm for design and home improvement to join our growing company. The ideal candidate is interested in learning more about the residential construction industry and desires to grow into a sales or design management role. You must possess the following:
- Must be enthusiastic, upbeat and positive.
- Intellectually curious, friendly, service-oriented, proactive, and possess a good sense of humor.
- Has the ability to coordinate and work on multiple projects and is flexible and can adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Highly organized, motivated, able to work independently and as a team member.
- Maintains professional demeanor; demonstrates integrity and confidentiality.
- Excellent phone manner – professional yet friendly and warm; able to ascertain nature of call and direct/handle accordingly.
- Technologically savvy– willing and eager to learn new skills with technology; proficient with MS Office Suite including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Passion for interior design and/or decorating.
- Assists Sales Team with scheduling appointments and following up with prospective clients.
- Assists with marketing and social media functions.
- Assists Design Team with scheduling and coordinating Design Meetings with clients, designers, and partners.
- Assists Estimator with obtaining proposals for products and materials.
- Assists Design Team with product and design selections.
- Assists project managers with product specification details.
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent Work/Life Balance with paid Vacation and Personal days
- 9 paid holidays annually
- Retirement Plan
- Health Care Reimbursement and Wellness Plan
If this position fits your skills and qualities, we want to hear from you immediately! Please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
..I felt like royalty, as Carmel Builders came to me with ideas, experts, and samples, so all I had to do was choose. The workmen were polite and friendly, and left the worksite spotless each night, and even went above and beyond to help look for my cats when they ran away! The project was done on time and on budget, and the workmanship was impeccable in every aspect. I would not hesitate to turn to Carmel again.
Recent Blog Posts
Did you know that Carmel Builders use a HEPA air scrubber on every project? Our owner, Louis, discusses with Pro Remodeler Magazine about one item he feels every contractor should own and he chose the Build Air Scrubber because we simply can't imagine a project...
Join Carmel Builder's President & Owner Louis Weiher as he explores some of Carmel's favorite ways to maximize storage in small spaces. Transcript: So let's talk about some ideas for ways that you can make your kitchen more functional, take advantage of some of...
In episode 9 of our Sidelight Series, Carmel Builders President & Owner Louis Weiher discusses the importance of having a design agreement with your design/build contractor, and what that agreement should include before you sign the contract agreement. Transcript:...