We work with the best of the best. If you are a skilled professional who values quality, honesty, and excellent communication and are looking to partner with a like-minded firm, we are always willing to discuss opportunities. To be considered, you and your firm must possess a flawless record and a history of working directly with homeowners in their homes. Feel free to contact us at our office if you are interested in becoming a partner with Carmel Builders.
We partner with unique designers and architects throughout the Greater Milwaukee Area. If you are a design professional with a project that can use the skills that we bring, or would like to be considered for future design opportunities at Carmel Builders, please do contact us.
Bookkeeper – Part-time
We are looking for an experienced part-time bookkeeper to join our team. The candidate should possess the following skills:
- Enthusiastic, upbeat and positive. Able to stay on top of multiple projects, adaptable to changing priorities, intellectually curious, friendly, service oriented, pro-active.
- Highly organized, motivated, able to work independently and as a team member.
- Maintains professional demeanor.
- Demonstrates integrity and confidentiality.
- Excellent phone manner – professional yet friendly and warm; able to ascertain nature of call and direct/handle accordingly.
- PC savvy – willing and eager to learn new skills with technology; proficient with MS Office Suite including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- In depth knowledge of QuickBooks.
- Strong understanding of general accounting and bookkeeping procedures, including percent complete accounting and job costing.
Workload and Compensation
- Approximately 18-24 hours per week, with a very flexible schedule.
- Hourly pay commensurate with experience.
If this position fits your skills and qualities, we want to hear from you immediately! Please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
..I felt like royalty, as Carmel Builders came to me with ideas, experts, and samples, so all I had to do was choose. The workmen were polite and friendly, and left the worksite spotless each night, and even went above and beyond to help look for my cats when they ran away! The project was done on time and on budget, and the workmanship was impeccable in every aspect. I would not hesitate to turn to Carmel again.
Recent Blog Posts
In this episode of Carmel Builders Sidelight Series, owner Louis Weiher discusses allowances in a remodel contract. What they are and why you don't want them. Its important to understand what you are getting into before a project starts! We hope this helps....
In this episode of Carmel Builders Sidelight Series, owner Louis Weiher goes over the importance of what should and shouldn't be included in a remodeling contract. The contract is a very important part of any remodel project and we want to make sure our customers are...
We believe in homes, not houses. We believe in your vision because we’re in this together; our goal as your partner is to help you realize your dreams. It’s been that way since day one...and my how the time has flown! We are so thrilled to announce that...