Andrea BoweProject Coordinator/Office Assistant
Andrea has incredible multitasking abilities and ends up wearing a lot of hats around the office. She handles the office administration duties with a smile and is a lifeline of support for our Project Managers and Project Consultants.
Some of her duties include:
- Scheduling, tracking, and organizing project activities through completion
- Maintaining social media content and multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Assisting with selections and product specifications
- Preparing the documentation necessary to successfully execute each phase of a project
- Coordinating resources and materials for trade shows and company events
She also provides operations support to our Project Managers and Project Consultants by provisioning new projects, qualifying sales leads, tracking performance metrics, processing lien waivers, creating project documentation/plans/proposals, and working with our trade partners.
With a BA in Public Communication, her strong organizational, administrative, and communication skills help keep everything running smoothly in the fast-paced Carmel office. She has proven that to succeed in this role, you need to have excellent time management and communication skills to collaborate with clients and team members while delivering results on-time and on-budget.
One aspect that she really appreciates working for Carmel Builders is the allowance of having a healthy work/life balance. At work, she has been known to bet who has the healthiest lunch! Andrea’s favorite activities outside of the office usually involve fitness. She loves boot-camp and kickboxing classes, taking her dog, Bambi, on long walks, and spending time with family and friends.